Digital Oomph operates DigitalOomph.co.uk and may operate other websites. It is Digital Oomph policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our website.
1. GATHERING OF PERSONALLY-IDENTIFYING INFORMATION
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
2. WEBSITE VISITORS and COOKIES
http://DigitalOomph.co.uk uses Google Analytics to collect online visitor data and to analyze onsite traffic. This information helps us to improve our website and better understand our customers’ needs.
3. BUSINESS TRANSFERS
If Digital Oomph or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, or in the unlikely event that Digital Oomph goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that are transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur and that any acquirer of Digital Oomph may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
You can reach the owner of this website at firstname.lastname@example.org
2 Snowdon House, Snowdon Road, Bristol, BS16 1DA